Recipe: jimmy buffett’s margaritaville dining establishment jalapeno macaroni and cheese sandwich
A Fair Shot specialise in sandwich delivery Bristol- delivering sandwiches and buffet lunches to your offices in Bristol.
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese Sandwich
8 tbsps butter, melted
1/2 extra pound lotion cheese, melted
2 1/2 mugs heavy cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp Tony Chachere’s Spices
1/2 extra pound Cheddar cheese
1/3 cup flour
1 cup sliced jalapeños
1/2 cup jalapeño juice (from container).
2 tbsps bread crumbs.
1 pound Perciatel 10-inch macaroni noodles.
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Include cream cheese as well as mix up until combined.
- Include whipping cream and whisk.
- Include jalapeño juice and whisk.
- Mix in Cheddar, stirring till cheddar is totally melted.
- Mix in sliced up jalapeños.
- Include salt, Tony C’s and also flour.
- Continue whisking till all ingredients are totally incorporated.
- Spray loaf frying pan with frying pan finishing.
- Layer bottom of frying pan with cooked macaroni.
- Spoon in combination and cover with Cheddar.
- Include one more layer of pasta, combination and also Cheddar.
- Dust top with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 levels F for 30 minutes.
- Finally bake for 20 minutes to HALF AN HOUR until brownish.